Sunday, August 30, 2009

Summer's over


Hello everyone! Well summer is over and we're back to school. Tara is now in 4th grade and loving it. I'm at home with Q and Seira but miss Tara when she's at school. I have so many pictures and events this summer that I hope I remember them all. The kids and I did little things throughout the summer when Aaron is at work. The big event is that Seira just had her first birthday. It was so awesome. We had it in California. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law did practically everything and it turned out so great. The games, food and prizes were just incredible. This summer we went to Legoland and Seaworld. Tara also learned how to swim and play the guitar. Q turned 4 and is as sweet as ever. He is slowly but surely learning to read. He still loves power rangers and very into the Marvel superheroes just like Aaron. I'll post the pictures that way you can share our summer with us. I am still thankful everyday that I have my wonderful kids and husband. Everyday is a challenge mainly due to having 3 kids - it is tiring, emotional and endless and yet I LOVE MY LIFE!!!! Anyway, I can't wait to post everything.

No comments:

La Familia...